Azure is a one of the familiar cloud provider in today’s IT world and will provide public cloud computing platform with various services.
1, Platform as a Service 2, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
3, Software as a Service (SaaS) 4, DevOps as a Service . Etc ..
"Here you are going to learn several of Azure services including live use cases with examples."
Let's Start Azure Concepts
Azure components and terminology
- Resource Groups
- Storage Accounts
- Azure tenant
- Azure tenant hierarchy
- Azure tenant vs Subscription
Azure NAT GateWay
- Configure a NAT gateway using the Azure portal
- Configuration virtual network and virtual machine
- Deploy and configure Azure Firewall
- Create a NAT gateway and associate with the virtual network.
- Connect to virtual machine and verify NAT IP address.
- Azure hub and spoke model
Design and Implement Core Networking Infrastructure
- Introduction to virtual networks
- Understanding IP Addresses
- Configuring and Managing Azure Virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual Subnets
- IP Address Calculation and Subnet creation
- Introduction to VNET Peering
- Communication between 2 machines
- Configure Global Peering
- Azure-to-Azure Virtual NetworkGateway
- Adding a Network Gateway Connection
- Network Routing
- Implementing Azure to On-Prem Connectivity
- Introduction to Virtual Network Gateway
- Configuring Azure VNET Gateway to AWS VPN Connectivity
- Introduction to HUB and Spoke Network
- Azure bastion host configuration and pricing
*** If you would like to get course content please download from below link ***